That’s why our goal is to pursue – and get – a satisfactory settlement that pays for your medical bills as well as your pain and suffering.
When another driver is at fault, that’s when we get to work as your Colorado personal injury lawyer.
Personal injuries resulting from a car crash often require significant investigation to determine how the collision happened, the extent of your injuries, and why the other driver was negligent. Unfortunately, a lot of collisions are caused by distracted drivers. This problem is getting worse as the number of people calling and texting on mobile devices increases. There is no excuse if you are injured because another driver couldn’t wait to answer a call or respond to a text.
Whether the crash was caused by texting or another type of negligence, we’ll investigate every angle. As your personal injury lawyer, Machelle Gielarowski and her team will work hard to gather evidence to prove your case. And we’ll fight hard for you.
We’ll start by asking you questions to learn all we can.
When you call, be prepared to answer a lot of questions. Why? Because right off the bat, we need to learn everything we can about your personal injury case. If your case is a good match for our legal team’s expertise, then you’ll meet face-to-face with Machelle Gielarowski, your personal injury lawyer. Be sure to bring in all your paperwork, because Machelle will ask even more questions!
Next, we’ll conduct an in-depth investigation.
Our clients are often surprised – and impressed – by our detective skills! Investigating the collision and your resulting injuries can involve significant legwork to gather evidence to prove your case. We leave no stone unturned to discover evidence that clarifies the liability issue and supports your personal injury case.
We seek to get a full understanding of the collision, your injuries, and all potential insurance coverage. Depending on the case, our line of investigation can include:
- Accident report, photographs, damage estimates, security camera footage if available
- Police reports, video from police body cameras, video from cameras on the police cars
- Witness accounts
- All medical reports and test results that document your injuries
- The negligent driver’s auto insurance coverage
- Your car insurance coverage
- Background checks, including criminal background checks and locating people who don’t want to be found
- Conducting an asset check on the negligent driver
- Determining if there are other vehicles in the negligent driver’s household that are insured under different auto insurance policies, so we can access multiple policies (this is called “stacking”)
We’re your powerhouse legal team, here for you.
Located in Colorado Springs, Machelle is the personal injury lawyer for you. It’s important to call Machelle right away if you’ve been injured in a car accident due to a negligent driver. Just like any detective work, we need to get started RIGHT NOW before the case grows cold.
When a negligent driver doesn’t pay attention, you shouldn’t pay the price. Let Machelle help you get a satisfactory settlement that pays for your medical bills as well as your pain and suffering. Remember, all work is done on a contingency basis. We only get paid if we win your case.