Social Security Disability
Only an experienced disability lawyer can ensure you get the benefits you deserve.
Looking for a Social Security disability lawyer in Colorado?
We know there are a lot of good reasons you may not be able to work. Chief among these may be neck, back, or joint pain; mental health issues such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or low cognitive functioning; or physical issues such as a heart condition, paralysis, Parkinson’s disease, diabetes, or another serious medical issue.
If you’re in your 40s or 50s, these issues can severely limit your ability to work. Depending on how your specific situation applies to Social Security disability law, you may qualify for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits.
Machelle Gielarowski is the disability lawyer with the expertise to help you.
Your specific medical and work situation is unique to YOU. That’s why it’s so important to work with a disability attorney who knows Social Security’s rules – and will work hard for YOU. We’ve been representing clients in Social Security disability claims for more than two decades. Let us help you. This is a critical situation for you and your family. We’ll do everything we can to ensure you get a fully favorable decision.
What can you expect when you call us?
Be prepared when you call us, because we’ll ask a LOT of questions! Social Security disability law is complex, so we need to know a lot about you, your disability, and your work history.
When we work as your disability lawyer in Colorado, we may ask you these questions:
- What are the impairments that keep you from being able to work?
- What is your doctor’s diagnosis or recommendation?
- Are you receiving current and ongoing medical care?
- What medications are you taking?
- Do you have other physical or mental challenges? (Social Security looks at you as a “whole package” not just one impairment.)
- What type of job are you doing now – or recently did?
- What kind of work have you done in the last 15 years?
- What is your education background?
- Can you lift a certain amount of weight?
- Are you able to read, listen to, and follow instructions?
- How old are you? (Social Security disability claims are directly linked to age.)
- Have you started a Social Security claim? If so, what is the status of your current application?
What’s our next step together?
If your situation is a match for the type of cases we take on, we’ll schedule a face-to-face meeting with our team’s Social Security disability lawyer: Machelle Gielarowski.
This is a relatively lengthy process, so let’s get started today!
While we’d like to say Social Security disability claims are fast and easy, the truth is that this can be a lengthy, time-consuming process. We have to follow Social Security’s process and timeline. We’ll start by completing and submitting your detailed application, then meeting all subsequent deadlines for information or next steps. Plus, we’ll represent you at any hearings – whether they are held in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, or Denver – depending on where you live.
Remember, you don’t pay us anything unless we win your case.
This may be one of the most important activities you undertake in your life. Let us help guide you through your Social Security disability claim – and help to ensure a fully favorable decision. Remember, all work is done on a contingency basis. We only get paid if we win your case.
It’s our job to ensure you get the benefits you’re entitled to receive.
Let’s get started NOW!